Monday, March 11, 2013

Adventures in Nature - 19 Hours In

I don't have school today (tee hee!) so I took this opportunity to make more juice. My fridge is filled with tupperware overflowing with funnily colored liquids. I feel mostly good. I've been craving solid food, so I've been eating carrots kind of like a horse, apples, and bananas to satiate the need for chewing.

I have an undeniable craving for macaroni and cheese, which I think is my body's way of saying, "Where's the fat? Where's the bread? Where's the cream filling?" The veggies and fruits I'm using are not fatty by nature - although an avocado sounds damn good. My plan is to curb this craving on day three with eggs and nuts and maybe cheese. Cheese is okay as long as it's not loaded with chemicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment